Thursday, November 5, 2009

Human Bleeding Ear Do You Consider Ducks To Be Human Beings?

Do you consider ducks to be human beings? - human bleeding ear

I will be honest. Times are hard for me and my family, I lost my job for ten years as CEO, and since lost contact with the labor market. I lived on unemployment and income nanny for my children: an amount far enough from our normal living. I am looking for a job, but since I live in a rural area, everyone knows about my reputation. Note that I am, I support a family of four - a 6-year-old child, a daughter of 5 and my wife. Since losing my job, I'm always falling more into debt. Then I thought of trying to all the money he had brought about certain practices, economically, since the dismissal of an employee not to go to the doctor, washing dishes in the rain, and duck hunting in the local pond.

Lately, my game has caused some controversy in the region, because my place is near a playground a few (about 50 m located). Some people believe that what I am doing is "illegal" and "evil."

Of course they do not understandis that my actions are perfectly legal: I use a Mossberg 20 gauge and usually cause more than a handful of whiskey and my (now ex-) colleagues, Cheryl, to entertain myself. Let us now through these three alleged "violations of the law," as a neighbor, I have my license, Mossberg, I do not think at the time of prohibition to live, and they have every right to play with every woman who I want everywhere. The park can be seen in public and loving children, a duck Get Well - Some of the largest ever received a blow black velvet here and there to keep (in mind that only can be good because Cheryl and I can not finish the bottle for us and I do not waste good whiskey). All you really comes to pure paranoia. Depending on local rules, betrayal * settle a ball would be high.

So I suppose the question should be, people are also ducks? I asked some kids, and they said "no." I say "no". We are all intelligent people. Ducks, has not Famil on the other sideIES or feelings, but they are duck - quack quack amphibians and even bleeding ears. But maybe I've missed something. Perhaps my family to sacrifice the welfare of a group of inanimate objects. Maybe there is a law that I'm breaking I've ever heard. I hear my neighbors, or simply just a good father?

What do you think?

1 comment:

Gotcha said...

Why the hell are you drinking and hunting ducks in the vicinity of a park? They have no common sense or a day game?
I have a problem with hunting for food, but if you have a drink and shooting close to my children I kill you!

Post a Comment