Friday, November 6, 2009

Thank You Note For Coach I Need A Good Thank You Note To A Soccer Coach?

I need a good thank you note to a soccer coach? - thank you note for coach

Dear Coach:

I wanted to thank you for the excellent way that you coach and motivator. I do not push as hard as I am today without their support and instructions. I learned a lot, and we hope to continue improving my game, when the still below you.

As always, I enjoyed the training and exercises. I hope that I could learn something or two from you. I'm sure the rest of the team, the coach of the privilege and honor a great man like you.

Best regards,
Insert your name.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Well, if it is a special occasion such as shares in real time, the past, he or she is coaching you to do something special. For example, what he did was for our representative coaches a soccer shirt, a shirt with a right to return to buy Vivid "coach" and all players with a short message signed. Anyway thats what we were doing and loved, "said hed always treasure.

Otherwise, only the right of the card:)

Post a Comment