Saturday, January 16, 2010

Southwing Bluetooth Headset Can I Transmit Audio To Multiple Bluetooth Headphones Connected To The Same Bluetooth Adapter??

Can I Transmit Audio to Multiple Bluetooth Headphones Connected to the Same Bluetooth Adapter?? - southwing bluetooth headset

I have a Bluetooth adapter built into my laptop (Dell355 Bluetooth adapter). I also have 2 Bluetooth headsets (Southwing SA505), which are compatible with A2DP stereo handsfree. What I want to do is combine the two to a laptop and hear the same music, or audio in any handset. I've tried, and secondly it is separated and sound, of course, is nothing more than the first connection. Can I transfer the bluetooth stack or is there a time and let the multi-one with a stereo Bluetooth device, when?

Or

We have 2 laptops, both equipped with Bluetooth technology, so that a good and fast, the network of friends "Live Audio Stream" program with a gap of almost nowhere, and synchronization work because we have l 'habit of listening to DVDs and Videos.

I tried the following, and it's either not, or have too much time it takes to use the film if:

VideoLan
Windows Media Encoder
Tonecast
P2P Music
Airfoil for Windows

Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

Earshot said...

Yes you can. Listen to the audio broadcast will convert the audio format, it supports the headset, so you can hear the music. Then, after the format conversion Bluetooth we can.

Post a Comment