Sunday, February 14, 2010

2009 Stomach Virus Houston, Tx I Have Been Very Worried About Being Pregnant, Can This Cause My Cycle To Be Late?

I have been very worried about being Pregnant, can this cause my cycle to be late? - 2009 stomach virus houston, tx

I am 22 years old and straight sex for the first time, March 14, 2009. I had my first period of March, I am usually scheduled for about 10 or 11 months, but I went into the 3rd. I used to have irregular intervals, there are about 2 years, but I lost a lot of weight and was regularly. If the deadline is not meant to pass early last month, that my cycle has changed and he was up to 3 this month also are gone? I have not yet arrived and 7 April, I myself sick, pregnant, do not worry you to be. I do not want to test a pregnant until I'm sure my time will be wasted. I am cramping like I have my time, but no characters, or even my period. I've heard that the concern of pregnancy, a delay in their environment may resultRAL cycle. We have to protect at all times and does not appear that the condom never broke. I am sick with a stomach virus, three days after I lost my virginity, and of them, my stomach does not feel quite right. I had a little gas, so this could be a problem with my stomach. I had problems in the past two months, I thought I might have IBS .. but I have not the doc, because I am trying to obtain health insurance. I do not know if it's because I have a nervous stomach, because since I lost my virginity, I was afraid of being pregnant. Do you believe that only in my head and I'm crazy, sounds like you and me to be pregnant. Please Any comments would be very useful!

2 comments:

Erin said...

You first have sex is a way out of this cycle.

Stress can be a regime change, loss or weight gain, delay the rules.

Tests or go to Planned Parenthood and asked to examine.

Suzy said...

the only way to say this is a test

Post a Comment