Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tortured Guys Did You Hear About The Girl Who Was Held Hostage And Tortured?

Did you hear about the girl who was held hostage and tortured? - tortured guys

She is American and Aferican owned by whites and tortured. I can not help but think that the girl injustice that they face. It is so terrible. I can not believe how bad a person can treat another. These people are animals. I hope to spend the rest of their lives in prison, but I know it probably will not happen. Where is the outrage that does not even belong in the ear, and a TV show on the radio late at night. I hope the girl again and again. I hope that justice for the inhumane treatment. I have not stopped thinking about it. These people are so heinous and so evil. What do you think?

1 comment:

carpe diem said...

I think more should be done and these people need serious psychiatric help, this is not a good justification for tormenting other people. there is simply no basis for such action in other countries. The only immoral and inhumane. the glad you feel that way have, but some some bad unfotunately son in the head, and we see nothing wrong or think that .. manipulated

Post a Comment