Sunday, February 7, 2010

Gf Doesnt Wax My Gf Makes Out REALLY Weirdly, Seriously Netips? (ull Have To Deal With Me B/c I Dont Describe Well Haha)?

My gf makes out REALLY weirdly, seriously netips? (ull have to deal with me b/c i dont describe well haha)? - gf doesnt wax

ok so in gunna things to do it and do my best to describe in a way that is not even describe. my gf, if they do not stick to the regular toungue in any other mouth for 2 seconds or more pulls back a little to it, as is the case, one can not draw, as it pushed me ATALL toungue and mouth to persuade each other for 5 minutes, until some new C b feel / I so funny. But that's not the worst, worst of all, that I am so excited that makes me always completely pushed against Skratch key in his mouth, so the other day I had to use gallons of wax on my keys, seems uncomfortable. What should I do? Sorry, that was so long, and thank you: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D

1 comment:

Lindz said...

oww I understand. Tell him you just go to yah ur subsidiaries in key sukksss ur lips to start, and I hated to use the wax ... Sheet. wat u have to do that is to see more control over what happens, and if you control ur THT Wen u Go increasingly clear that it has. at least it worked for me lmfao

Post a Comment