Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ringworm Horse Pictures I Discovered Several Bald Spots On My Horse,over The Phone,vet Said It Could Be Ringworm,how Do I Rid Of?

I discovered several bald spots on my horse,over the phone,vet said it could be ringworm,how do I rid of? - ringworm horse pictures

A few points are 6-8in. Diameter. You are not restricted to one area of his body, are everywhere. Vet sees no need to go. My horse is very special for me and a big part of my life. It's like 2200 pounds. Dog. I am very worried about this! Please help me! I would be happy serious answers and their owners.

2 comments:

SerbY G said...

Hmm ... You can buy Lamisil (or Jock itch or athlete's foot cream), but for a small tube its like $ 10 and the pipe is probably a layer. Test your farm / food places have creams AMINAL degree of training into a larger tube, the past laonger, as they should be used as 2 weeks. Or visit the animal or the supply of horses Compain .. Shure I can see ... or try here .. It was a quick search I did ....
(http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8 & ...


http://www.kennelvet.com/malaseb-horse-s ...

b_bardi9... said...

Jump to govern, "the people" of the pharmacy and buy some Lamisil cream, put it in the spots.See if it works in a week or so.If not help, it's something else, perhaps scabies?

Post a Comment